Blue Dragon Army Forum
Please Log-In To Continue!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blue Dragon Army Forum
Please Log-In To Continue!
Blue Dragon Army Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Attention, Please tell all of your fellow BDA members who have not registered on the forum to register! Ranks GOA and up only!
Radio Statistics

Straight Listing Link

~~~Official BDA Emails~~~
On Leave Email: BDALeave@rocketmail.com

~~~~Other Emails~~~~
Josh2b's Email: josh2b@ymail.com

Contact Josh2b if you want your email added here.

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 42 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:20 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Attilas news of the day

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Attilas news of the day Empty Attilas news of the day Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:02 am

okay so wassup :p recent things that i know is that RDA and UNRF want an alliance if u need more information i kno the owners names still alot of crap going on in HQ blah blah blah alot of haters out there but that wont change xD btw gang members mostly crips have been an annoyance they are wooders friends :p so just kik them if they become an annoyance if it gets more serious we will have a meeting deciding on wat to do about that i havent used the forum in a long time and im glad to be back Very Happy i have all the ranks and information if anything needs to know anything im always here to talk to and to help in anyway i can just contact me if im not online just leave me a message AEF has been kinda quite today from wat i have seen if you have friends like the friends wooders has do not bring them into the HQ it just causes problems for everyone and if it continues i will take action wooders doesnt care cause she just wants to complain anyway Btw josh alot of the faces on here the names are mispellled xDD sancho and farid hate me which is funny cause there barely on anyway i dont hate against them i just think its disrespectful to hate another worker and not deal with it seriously xD if u dislilke someone atleast tolerate them and keep your mouth shut anyway i hold nothing against them past is past alot of people seem a little lost lately i suggest people start waking up and working learning some dam common sense dont let BDA go to hell rise it back up before it rises without you seriously :p if things continue to get worse with problems on members and people in lobby i will take action thats my news for the day ^.^ if u need anything ask

2Attilas news of the day Empty Re: Attilas news of the day Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:23 pm

Whoops forgot to do news for yesterday xDD well nothing new rly happened i did alot of things to help alot of people which i cannont mention because it was a personal issue idk else to say umm im tired xD

3Attilas news of the day Empty Re: Attilas news of the day Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:58 pm

When my friends come i tell theme the rules i cant do nothing else but kick theme out of the room which i do if i tell theme the rules and they dont follow theme.i know my friend are trouble but i cant do nothing about that but delete the person.And most of the time one of my friends follow then there friends follow so all theme gang members arent my friends and im sorry they couse trouble ill just go off line for now on and hope if u need me owell im mostly at base anyways.And i got pointed out thats not funny :S affraid

4Attilas news of the day Empty Re: Attilas news of the day Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:05 pm

BTW was not trying to be rude or nothing up there i was just saying whats i had to say about that Razz

5Attilas news of the day Empty Re: Attilas news of the day Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:40 am

Another day Another day xDD i havent been updating this that much but watever :p i kno that gen quit BDA today or yesterday or watever which is sad o_e he seems very lost right now and i heard with mel so i feel bad for him right now hopefully he figures out his life xD maybe i need to talk to him anyway BDA seems to be doing better i hope everyone is passing there tests :p haha again if u need anything ask me one thing is it seems there are alot of little kids in BDA these days o_e so maybe we need to mature some xD idk :p wooders is doing a better job though so thats good ricardo is on as much as i am lately which is also good i havent seen sancho or .haha/farid in a long while so idk wat there doing love u all shout out to grave moe kayla sky ali josh ricardo and everyone wooders umm edge :p all u good ppl

6Attilas news of the day Empty Re: Attilas news of the day Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:57 am

Wooders fails theme test cuz all high ranks are in there they scare me half to death theme all being in the same room thinking i could/might be fired.....and Andrew u didn't add your name to that shout out thingy Razz u should be on there... Very Happy

7Attilas news of the day Empty Re: Attilas news of the day Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:58 pm

LOL well i shouldnt take pride or credit in myself xD

8Attilas news of the day Empty Re: Attilas news of the day Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:59 am

should to Razz

9Attilas news of the day Empty Re: Attilas news of the day Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:53 am

xD nah well alot of stuff happend today lol and im tired:p no wooders im not gonna shout out to myself xD i dont deserve my own respect silly i hope tomorrow is better talked to grave today xD hopefully ppl stop bugging him glad to still be working here i feel old o_e

10Attilas news of the day Empty Re: Attilas news of the day Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:35 pm

thats cuz u are old jk ;P

11Attilas news of the day Empty Re: Attilas news of the day Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:08 pm

xD Andrew

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum